We train at UWA Claremont gymnasium on Goldsworthy Road. If you park in the carpark on the corner of Goldsworthy Road and Princess Road then you can find us just past the basketball court and next to the oval. Follow the signs to the International Martial Arts Stadium (IMAC).
To reach IMAC by bus, catch the following buses from near UWA Nedlands Campus:
· 23, 24 – Stop after Bay Rd on Victoria Avenue; walk 400m north along Bay Rd and across UWA memorial park to gym;
· 25 – Stop on Princess Rd before Goldsworthy Rd; walk 200m south on Goldsworthy Rd;
· 102, 103, 995, 999 – Stop after Bay Rd, Stirling Highway; walk 750m down Goldsworthy Rd.
What to bring
You should wear trainers, long tracksuit pants, a T-shirt and bring along a water bottle. The club provides other necessary equipment for loan.
Please make sure to sign up to the mailing list as this is our main means of communicating with participants: http://eepurl.com/dgq1ZX (if you are still not seeing messages, then please check your junk mail settings.
You can also get seek information through the following:
· Webpage: http://www.uwafencing.org
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UwaFencingClub/
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/uwafencingclub/
UWA Fencing Club does not want anyone to miss out on the opportunity to learn to fence. Juniors may be eligible for subsidized membership supported by the Western Australian Government. Visit the KidSport website for more details: https://kidsport.dlgsc.wa.gov.au/
Talk to the Club if you need to structure your payments to meet your budget.